Cold Store Rentals will help you to select from a range of modular rooms
Each one can be tailored to suit your specific application, whatever your situation and industry.
Modular cold storage offers benefits such as:
• flexibility to allow for site expansion, increase in production or changes in legislation
• quick delivery, so you don’t lose out on opportunities
• rapid installation methods so you experience minimum disruption and downtime
• the modular design of the cold rooms ensures that the equipment can also be easily relocated if you need to move premises.
• modular cold rooms incorporate cam lock panels which have a life cycle of up to 25 years, and have various insulation thicknesses to suit virtually any market sector. This means you’re only paying for what you need.
Sizes range from a small walk-in cold room to a large warehouse structure. Modular units increase in increments of 200mm, so there’s plenty of flexibility.
The modular units can be built for any size or application including butcher shop, bakery, small retailer, hotels and pubs; right the way through to major multiples such as blue chip companies, food manufacturing and storage, and pharmaceutical companies; or distribution networks.
Pharmaceutical and food grade requirements
Cold Store Rentals’ modular cold storage can support pharmaceutical and food-grade applications, as well as clean room functions.
All units have an anti-bacterial micro-coating to adhere to food safety and environmental standards.
Cold Store Rentals’ modular cold rooms range from +2°C and +8°C for ambient applications such as pharmaceutical practices; between 0°C and +5°C for chilled treatments; and -18°C or below for frozen requirements. Specifically, ice cream needs to be -25°C or below.
Cold Store Rentals provides every customer with a unique tailor-made cold room solution that meets immediate, medium, and long term requirements for storage.
The company offers technical advice as well as recommendations on how best to allow for increases in temperature-controlled storage facilities at a later date.